Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: How Do I take off my Rotors?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TDsTeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 1999
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thanks Guys for the help! I will let you know if I have any problems hitting the curb at the right angle so I dont screw up anything. : )

    Thanks
    Tyler

  2. #12
    Inactive Member TDsTeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 1999
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mission accomplished!!
    I took the rotors off this morning with no problems! Thanks for the tip about the impact screw driver. I took the rotors and had them turned. I put everything back together and took it for a test drive and the shaking is gone. I still ordered new stainless brake lines and pads and I will put them in when they come this week or the next.

    Thanks for the help!
    Tyler

  3. #13
    Inactive Member JG Luder's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2001
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    curb didnt work huh? wrong angle... smile

    ------------------
    "It seemed like a good idea at the time..."

    http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/s...gen=4&orderby=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •